Keyflow, headquartered in Stockholm Sweden, is excited to offer its event service platform to nightlife lovers, with a software that can act as a global nightlife nexus. Keyflow can offer a variety of capabilities and has been designed in ways to help both event producers and guests.
Keyflow is built to market & sell events on a global platform, both on the web and in the custom apps.
a Frontend Developer
Who you are
The right person should have a strong grasp of current frontend technology, tools and strategies and be able to work in a team environment to take a plan from concept to execution. Candidates should cherish exploring new technologies, while at the same time keeping your mind on the task currently at hand. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and will have significant opportunities to grow your skills. We believe you have a couple of years of relevant experience.
- Developing new features and maintaining Keyflow’s web products.
- Proactively engage with the product manager and other engineers to establish understanding and requirements for future tools and technologies.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Experience with React/Redux library or similar
- Experience working with Webpack+Babel or similar
- A proactive and solution-orientated mindset
- If you have had experience with Typescript
- If you have had experience with Stylus (or maybe Less/Sass)
- If you have had experience dealing with legacy code- Previous experience
- Experience with Stripe or any other payment providers.
- Experience with software configuration management tools.
- Writing unit tests.
- Love of design and hatred of poor execution
Your edge will be in one of the above mentioned areas but as requirements shift you will also have to pitch in in other areas.
Our office is located in A house on Östermalm, Stockholm. We offer a competitive benefits package and work in a creative environment with short decision paths. Sounds interesting?
Drop us a few lines and tell us what you are looking for and what you have done before! Applications are evaluated continuously.
Non native Swedish speaking applicants welcome!
ALL TALENT WELCOME
Keyflow is constantly looking for the talented, dedicated and unconventional team members. Reach out to us with your story and how you can help Keyflow in transforming nightlife to the better. We welcome all skillsets but are especially interested in Photographers, SEO perfectionists, Marketing and Media masters, diabolical engineers for iOS, Android, Web and Back-End, copywriters with a dark secret and a whole lot more.
© 2019 Keyflow AB, All rights reserved.
If you have questions go ahead and shoot us an email.